Whoo hoo it's Friday and I am ready for the weekend! Saturday, we are going to try and get Eden's picture made with the Easter bunny and if that doesn't work I am going to buy a bunny and release it after I take some pictures!
So, I am heading into Cincinnati the other day and as I am driving I am passed by a mini-van and on the back window in big white block letters it reads, "SLOW DOWN BABY ON BOARD." Really? Thank God you plastered that on your car I was "this close" to driving my car into yours! Not to mention I was driving a little faster than the law allowed and you passed me. I just don't get some people...but I did have a good laugh so it was worth it.
VH1 has a series of I Love the 80's, 90's and so on. I always wondered if the baby on board signs are things people will look back on and go why did I do that? You know like BIG hair in the 80's and tye dyed shirts in the 70's! I find it very funny! I mean you don't see adolescent or know-it-all teenager on board signs and yet even though they are not babies anymore you would still want people to drive with caution! Right? What do I know I have been trying for years to get DW to put a "I LOVE MY WIFE" bumper sticker on his truck and he still hasn't. I may ask that be my mother's day gift this year...yeah I doubt it happens but if it does I'll be sure to post a picture!!!
Til next time take care,
Alison
*Momma Jan, I didn't think anyone read my blog that's why I haven't been updating as much, but now that I know you do, I will!! *Love you, mean it!*
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment