Monday, March 23, 2009

Catching up...

We have arrived in Indiana! We are loving it and Doug is sooooo happy that we are out here with him. Looks like we'll be here for awhile...yay! Mom and dad rode out with Eden and I and flew back home...we really miss them! Thank goodness they offered to make the drive with us, I couldn't have made it here without them. Life is going well and seems to be better when we're all together. Eden is still not walking and no it doesn't bother me! She's very fast! lol. I can't get much done during the day but that's okay with me because house work can wait!! Well, there's not a lot going on which I love but just wanted to share that we made it and it's going good.
The picture was taken before we took Pop & Rae to the airport...sad times!
Til next time take care,
Alison

2 comments:

Angie Cleary said...

I don't think I realized until looking at this picture how much you and your mom look alike...which is a good thing!

Julie Rowland said...

Eden is absolutely beautiful!! We need some new pics!! Hope you are doing well!