It's been a Good Friday for sure! DW, Eden & I headed off to Wal-Mart totally unprepared for the crowd...yikes!! On the way to the store DW and I were talking about our plans for Sunday and then it hit me this is the first time in my life I won't be with my parents on Easter. This is bittersweet for me because I love being here with DW but hate missing holidays with my family. Oh well, that's life. What's a girl to do when she's kinda sad-GO SHOPPING! ha.
It has been raining ALL day long so we've had a really lazy day and I enjoyed every bit of it. It's been great being out here with DW and Eden has bonded with her daddy which warms my heart. I was holding her the other night and DW looked up and said, "The two of you look just alike." Ha...almost everyone think she looks like her Pop and only a handful of folks have told me that she looks like me.
We did manage to get her picture taken with the Easter Bunny and they were so stinking cute. While we were standing in line I noticed all the parents in front of us trying to get their kids to smile and look at the camera. I turned to DW and said, "We're not those parents just take her and move away!" So, here we go, it was our turn DW took Eden to the bunny and I said to the photographer, "She doesn't have to be smiling or even looking at the camera just snap a picture and that will work for us." Of course, she totally freaked out and the picture was too funny but guess what, I've "misplaced" them. Big surprise there! :) Oh well, I hope I didn't throw them away and yes I blame DW for this! After all he was there, too...lol!
Happy Easter!
Til next time take care,
Alison
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the encouraging words...i will keep you posted. maybe i will let Ray get more than one picture...ha!
Post a Comment