Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Becoming Complaint Free...DAY 1

Your thoughts create your world and your words indicate your thoughts. When you eliminate complaining from your life you will enjoy happier relationships, better health and greater prosperity. This simple program helps you set a trap for your own negativity and redirect your mind towards a more positive and rewarding life.

Today I am taking on a new challenge for myself and extending it to you. To become complaint free! The goal to make it 21 consecutive days (proven to become a habit after 21 days) without complaining. When I complain I take the bracelet or rubber band off one wrist and put it one the other and start back at day 1.

*The preacher who started this said it took him 3 bracelets and 4 months before he reached 21 days. It took his 10 yr old daughter 2 months and his wife 6 and he chalked that up to her being married to him. :)

I just figured with all the bad news we hear daily about our government, economy, world and just the downfall of humanity we could all use more positivity. I am going to do something about it, so I must start with myself. Yes, this does include complaining about the weather and favorite teams. If you think you're not a complainer than take this challenge and you'll have no trouble reaching your 21 day mark...right?! I will keep you updated! Good luck!!

A Complaint Free World, inc. is a non-profit organization which provides Complaint Free purple bracelets and other materials to help people affect positive change in their lives. For more information on the Worldwide Complaint Free movement visit our website at: www.AComplaintFreeWorld.org

1 comment:

Amy said...

that's a great challenge! keep us posted on how it's going!