Ummm, lady can you not see that I am trying to figure out what went wrong between Chris Brown and Rihanna so if you don't mind turning around, sitting down and shutting up, were the words I wanted to say but I did not. Here I am on the last flight before arriving in Indianapolis to see Doug and all I want to do is read my recently purchased gossip magazine hoping this will keep my mind off flying-something I do but don't particularly enjoy. That's when it happened two women sit down one beside me and the other directly in front of me...she had long gray hair and is adorned with lots of turquoise jewelry. She then proceeds to turn around and begins the third degree on yours truly. She asks where I'm coming from and where I live and then tells me that they are two crazy women (her friend much more reserved). And on their last flight the person they were sitting by changed sits...I can see why!! All of a sudden she reads my shirt JRMC Wellness and yes it's written in the right hand corner of the shirt and she asks "What's JRMC Wellness" only as she asks she runs her hand across my right breast...I KNOW! Good Lord, she's one of those people. You know the ones, they don't respect personal space. Feeling violated I inform her it's where I workout and I look down as to signal that this conversation is OVER but she did not pick up that cue. She says "Do you workout for fun or because you have to?" "I just do," was my reply. "Oh, that's wonderful someone your age being so healthy," was her response. I am sure my frustration was written all over my face, as I can not hide my emotions very well. She finally puts her behind in her seat...thank goodness. The point of this story keep your hands to yourself.
RESPECT THE BUBBLE!!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am right there with you, girl! I LOVE MY BUBBLE!!!
Post a Comment