Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a difference a year makes!!









Today Eden turned 1! I can't believe how fast she is growing. When I started thinking of where she was a year ago I couldn't be happier of where she is at today. Doug wasn't able to be here for the cake and presents today so we had the "real" party while he was home. Only when we had cake this time I forgot my memory card was not in my camera it's at my house-WONDERFUL! Life seems to be very busy right now and doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon but that's okay, too.
I was running a errand today that required me to be out in the middle of nowhere and that's when I saw it...a toilet in the middle of the yard with Obama is the S?*! written on it and I would have stopped to take a picture but the 18 wheeler was in the drive and I didn't feel like being beaten with a BANJO! I thought only in Arkansas-a toilet. HA...I couldn't tell if it was a compliment or an insult.
The first pic was taken at the hospital the night before Eden came home. We had to spend the night under observation before she could be released and the last two were the day she was born.
Til next time take care,
Alison

1 comment:

Angie Cleary said...

Alison
What a sweetie! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? What a precious miracle you have! I always enjoy seeing new pictures of Eden. BTW her one yr old pictures are to die for---too cute! Miss you guys!