We enjoyed the warmer weather today but I think that will change tomorrow. Oh, well! I talked to Doug and he sounds good but I think he's ready for Eden and I to be there. I am wanting to fly out next month for my birthday-he'll work, I'll shop and we'll go skiing sometime in between. That all is subject to change that's how life goes for Doug just last week he was getting a month off and heading home! There's not a lot to say but had a few minutes and thought I'd write...an outlet for me. I was reading Kristie's blog and got the idea to give some realism's about myself that you might not know!
1. Having a baby is everything I ever wanted but never knew I did. I never pictured myself as a mother and didn't dream about my wedding day. Now I can't imagine life without Eden.
2. Doug and I dated four months and then got engaged. He's traveled all but 1 year of our marriage and it never gets easier telling him bye. It drives me crazy when I hear people complain about their spouse. If you have someone to talk to and laying next to you at night there's no reason to complain.
3. I type and retype several times before I post because I am not a great writer and grammar wasn't my best subject.
4. I am a people pleaser but I am working on that! I've been told the older you get the easier it is. It takes a lot for me to walk away from a relationship but when I do that's it. After reading Kristy's I understand that it's okay to do that!!
5. I love anything that has to do with water. I use to be a lifeguard and by far it was the best job I have ever had. We didn't get paid much but if they knew what we did there after the patrons left we wouldn't have gotten paid at all!!
6. I would love to do interior decorating full time. Mostly because I love to decorate but partly because I love the show Designing Women. I drive by the house anytime I get the chance. The actual house is in Little Rock.
7. I am addicted to CNN. I watch every chance I can and enjoy talking about politics. I am the liberal one in the family. My sister and I have completely opposite views on everything concerning politics. So, this last election was fun...well, at least it was for me.
Til next time take care,
Alison
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment