HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope everyone is doing well and ready for 2009. I expect wonderful things to happen this year and am optimistic about my resolutions...just hope I don't forget them which is what usually happens ;) I can't explain it but I am really excited about this new year. I can definitely say the past 12 months taught me a lot!! I plan on taking the life lessons I've learned in 2008 and implementing them in 2009.
We are doing awesome and Eden is about to celebrate her FIRST BIRTHDAY! We already had the party (will post pix later) since Doug was home. She's crawling everywhere and into everything. She's one you have to watch constantly. I remember after we brought Eden home my mom telling me this year will fly by and I can certainly say she was right...what's new?! I was having a conversation with a friend recently and she asked when do your parents stop having all the answers and that made me nervous because now I'm a parent and feel like I don't know enough!!
Christmas was wonderful and relaxing Doug, Eden & I stayed home, spent some quality time together and opened presents. I got my zebra chairs and Doug got his new seat covers...Santa did well this year. Speaking of Santa Eden had her picture taken with him...good times were had by all. The toughest part picking the package! Doug came in early so we got a whole week together WOO HOO this doesn't seem like much time but it's been over a month since we saw him last. He's in Indiana now and will be there until March or that's the plan for now. We'll probably head out there sometime soon or at least I hope. It gets harder every time time he leaves but hey that's life and you do what you gotta do so you can do what you want to do!
In other exciting news Clint, Alissa and the kids will be heading to Conway soon. Clint is now the head coach for Conway High School. He's going to be staying at our house for awhile since he starts Monday. I am rather happy because I finally get to return the favor to them for letting me crash at their house more than once. The last time Alissa was pregnant with Caleigh Jo...don't know many people that would do that!
Well, that about wraps it up. I hope everyone has a favored year. God Bless!
Til' next time take care,
Alison
We are doing awesome and Eden is about to celebrate her FIRST BIRTHDAY! We already had the party (will post pix later) since Doug was home. She's crawling everywhere and into everything. She's one you have to watch constantly. I remember after we brought Eden home my mom telling me this year will fly by and I can certainly say she was right...what's new?! I was having a conversation with a friend recently and she asked when do your parents stop having all the answers and that made me nervous because now I'm a parent and feel like I don't know enough!!
Christmas was wonderful and relaxing Doug, Eden & I stayed home, spent some quality time together and opened presents. I got my zebra chairs and Doug got his new seat covers...Santa did well this year. Speaking of Santa Eden had her picture taken with him...good times were had by all. The toughest part picking the package! Doug came in early so we got a whole week together WOO HOO this doesn't seem like much time but it's been over a month since we saw him last. He's in Indiana now and will be there until March or that's the plan for now. We'll probably head out there sometime soon or at least I hope. It gets harder every time time he leaves but hey that's life and you do what you gotta do so you can do what you want to do!
In other exciting news Clint, Alissa and the kids will be heading to Conway soon. Clint is now the head coach for Conway High School. He's going to be staying at our house for awhile since he starts Monday. I am rather happy because I finally get to return the favor to them for letting me crash at their house more than once. The last time Alissa was pregnant with Caleigh Jo...don't know many people that would do that!
Well, that about wraps it up. I hope everyone has a favored year. God Bless!
Til' next time take care,
Alison
3 comments:
Hey girl! Happy New Year! I love seeing new pictures of your sweet girl, cant wait to see the new ones. Awww, Alissa and Clint wont be my neighbors anymore? I can say once you become a parent time does fly by. Kids keep you on your toes and so busy! I miss you!
WHAT A GREAT UPDATE! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL. TALK TO YOU SOON!
Eden is so precious! I just new you would be such a great mom. Miss you!
Post a Comment