Well, I wrote a story about our trip to the pumpkin patch but it got deleted and I am too tired to retype it. So, to sum it up we had a great time and Eden had several pictures taken of her today. You know just a few or a hundred but who's counting. On the plus side of the post getting deleted I figured out how to make the pictures smaller. Whoo hoo for that! We are all doing great and loving life right now! I absolutely love Fall and the only thing that would make this time of year even more perfect would be actually going to a football game instead of getting the score text to me, but thanks for doing that oh and you don't have to text me Arkansas scores anymore I get the picture it's going to be a very LONG season!!!
Til next time take care,
Til next time take care,
Alison
1 comment:
Hey!!! I was trying to figure out where in the world you guys are! I can't believe how big Eden is getting! You are the cutest family!
Post a Comment