Eden is nine months old, has 4 teeth coming in and she's sitting up by herself for short time spans!! Life's been calm and it has been NICE being here. The weather here is cooling off and I love it. Here are some more pix of Eden...enjoy! Til' next time take care,
Alison 
A gift to Doug from his mother-in-law
5 comments:
Boy, she just gets more beautiful every day. You look great, too, Al. Miss ya and love ya lots!!
I thought that was from YOUR mother in law. :)
she's a beauty!!
I just found your blog from clicking from person to person from my blog. You don't know me but I just thought it was neat your last name is 'Elliott.' That was my last name before I married my husband. I don't ever meet too many 'Eliott's' spelled with two "L's" and two "T's". It is now my son's middle name. Maybe we are related-ha. By the way, you have a beautiful little girl.
Kate (Elliott) Floyd
Heeeeey Alison,
How are you? Eden is just precious! I sure have missed you, your so fun to be around! I may not comment much on the blog but you can bet I'm always checkin it out! Eden is growing so fast, it's amazing! You take care and I love ya!
Post a Comment