I can't believe that Eden is 7 months it seems like only yesterday that we brought this tiny little baby girl home. Life has certainly changed and we have been so blessed!! This blond haired blue eyed baby rules the roost. She fights her sleep, loves having her picture taken and talks nonstop. I told Doug that she's everything I ever wanted and never knew that I did. I pretty sure he always knew he'd be a great father and he really is. I took some pictures today but she kept blowing bubbles and watching Oakley so they didn't come out like I had hoped but they are still cute. I tried to get some showing her two bottom teeth. We go to the doctor Monday so I'll update with weight and length. We had her picture taken a couple of weeks ago to view them go to http://www.kimberlymcnabbphotography.com/ main site/children/Eden's password is ege. I love them!
P.S.
If anyone knows how I can make the pictures smaller please tell me!
Til next time take care,
Alison
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe how much she looks like Doug in the first picture and then exactly like you in the second one.
Post a Comment