Eden is home from Rae and Pop's after spending two nights with them. They offered to keep her so Doug and I could have a little break and a good night's rest. She has not been sleeping at night so we took them up on their offer and met them in Little Rock on Sunday. Of course she slept all night both nights she was with them. Doug and I went to see Baby Mama and out to eat after we left. Monday, Doug took a much needed day off work. The plan was to go fishing but I slept in and Doug some stuff around town. He doesn't really know the meaning of a day off! Later we went to Lowe's and I got some flowers for my planters. I had to take advantage of the beautiful weather. The flowers look so good...I love looking at them. Tuesday, I finished up with the flowers and got ready to head to Pine Bluff. Eden and I got home around 9. Doug had a ballgame that night so we took our time getting home. She actually did really well last night and woke up one time!!
Til next time take care!
Alison
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you have joined the blog-world. Eden is beautiful...I know you already know that! I can't wait to watch her grow. We miss you! Come by and check out my blog:
www.whatsupwiththewatsons.blogspot.com
Allison! I am so glad to find you here! I love the pics....she is so pretty...just like mommy!
check out my blog too if you get a chance...
gkbrown.blogspot.com
Post a Comment