Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update on 21 Day Challenge

I made it to day 3 only to start over again. Yes, I am still on day 1! I am trying very hard and I think that has to count for something...Ha.

Life here is going well. We should be back in Arkansas sooner than expected which is meet with mixed emotions. DW needs some time off but after a few days he goes a little stir crazy!! He's getting time off but not enough for that trip to Hawaii that I've been pushing for...maybe the end of the year but who knows with his work. We do have a full schedule of things to do and people we to see while we are home.

I really don't have a lot to say. Just wanted to update ya on the challenge. I have pictures of DW's birthday that I'll post later.

No comments: