This complaint free challenge seemed like a brilliant idea yesterday...today not so much! LOL!! It was going really well until "the incident" late last night and now I get to start back at day 1...awesome! Good things that are happening is that it causes me to think about everything I say and think. Look at it like this, the brain is the manufacture and the mouth is the customer so if the customer stops buying what the manufacture sells...you get it, a supply and demand type thing! Oh, for the record I've had to start over twice just today. My goal is to reach 21 days before football season that way I can't complain about the HOGS!!
I had a very special person in my life call me today and say that she's engaged. YAY! I am so excited for them. Here's the weird thing...I was thinking earlier this week that she was going to call me soon and tell me she was engaged! Stuff like this always happens to me and my mom. I think it's passed down because apparently my great-grandmother had this, too. But, the bad part of it is when you wake up and think of someone in the middle of the night only to find out they passed away during the night. Oh well, what can I do?
Hello, my name is Alison and I am an addict. I am addicted to facebook, it's ridiculous! I am talking to people I grew up with and they have families...which I find so funny considering how we used to be! I am friends with a "girl" I use to babysit and she even has a baby, now that makes me feel so old! Can we say BOTOX?! Bring on the needles! Also, I am addicted to the Wii...LOVE IT! It's insane how much I enjoy it. Friends come over to play and it turns very competitive real quick. Unlike, other addicts I don't want help with these addictions!! I enjoy them too much and I have it under control...HA HA! ;)
Check back to see how things are going with the 21 day challenge!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
uhhh...great sentiment, but I would totally not ever win this challenge...ha! Nice pics of you n the hubby! Miss ya!
Post a Comment