Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HERE WE GO...AGAIN!

Well, it's about time to pack up everything but the kitchen sink and hit the road. The guys out there always say, "How much stuff do you need?" A LOT! This time we will be in Nebraska. It seems like we just got back to Arkansas but it's been a month. We've been so busy that time has just flown by! I have lots of pictures but of course I've "misplaced" my camera case (it has the cable used to download pictures in it). It could be in Indiana, Arkansas or Nebraska...it might just be gone forever!! I feel bad for DW because every phone call ends with me asking him if he's seen it!
As for the 30 day challenge....I haven't made it to day 30, yet! I am trying and I hear from some of you that you are, too! Good luck. I could give excuses but the truth is that's all they are. I am keeping at it and I will keep you updated! Lord willing the next post will be written from Nebraska. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel there.
Take care,
Alison

No comments: