Doug decided to come in that weekend since he wasn't working because of the weather. The spa day had been planned for some time so being the best husband ever he told me to go and enjoy myself and me being the good wife...I did!!! Not to mention I am (Lord willing) flying out there on the 14th for a week, YAY. Saturday, Doug took Eden to see his family while I was in Hot Springs so it that worked out beautifully. The picture of Eden in her high chair was taken Sunday before Doug headed back...she has no clothes on because I forgot a bib and I'd already washed clothes for the day. She likes to kick back and put her feet up but I didn't grab the camera in time to get her with both feet up and crossed-that's when you know she's all done.
Til next time take care,
Alison
2 comments:
Alison,
You are so funny! I always love to read your blog. Aah, a spa day sounds great! Miss ya!
The picture of Eden is SOOO cute!!! I absolutely LOVE it!! I can't believe how big she has gotten!! The day at the spa was SO nice...we all need to get together and do it again!! Love your blog...I remember reading some of your posts a while back and thinking how great of a writer you are...very witty!! I am going to save the address so I can keep an eye on it!! Love Ya!
Post a Comment