Lately the days have been flying by too fast I guess it's because we'll be leaving soon and I know it will be so hard to leave mom & dad...Eden has become very attached to them. And who wouldn't she gets away with everything. Today was awesome and tonight little miss Eden took her first step! YAY!! She took a step from Rae Rae to Pop and I got it on video but I have no idea how to post it. Eden got to spend some time with her cousins this weekend and they had a blast. She's especially fond of Caden and he loves his Edie Bell!! Well, that's about all just thought I'd share how excited I am about Eden's first step!!
Til next time take care,
Alison
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! Just wait, she's gonna be everywhere now! Now the 'real' fun will begin, ha, ha!
Post a Comment