So much has happened since my last entry! The nobo has been found...in the console of my car :) I remember thinking that I needed to look in there or at least that's what I told Doug when he pulled it out, grinned and shook his head. He wasn't surprised. Eden was dedicated on Mother's Day and she looked beautiful in her long beaded white gown and bonnet-that she refused to keep on her head. I kept thinking I can't believe how blessed we are with this little girl. Both of our families got to see her and we celebrated Doug's 28th birthday, too. Clint and Alissa couldn't make it since her doctor thought it would be best if she didn't come seeing how she was to give birth in a matter of days. Wednesday Eden and I went up for the birth of Coleson Trey. He weighed 7lbs 14oz and is such a doll. We got to spend time with Caden and Caleigh which is always a treat. I walked into the room to check on Eden and Caden was in the pack-n-play with her..."I'm leaving baby Eden a car so she'll have something to play with when she wakes up." It was too cute the he was being so sweet to baby Eden. They both did really well with her and helped feed and bathe her. Okay, now that I filled you in on life around here I have to say that I am trying to go green-whatever, right! So, I buy this dishwasher detergent that is supposedly better for lakes and oceans that's all good but I must ask is it worth it? Here's the deal Doug and Eden were in bed and I stay up to clean up and wash clothes after everyone is settled in. I start the dishwasher and put in the "green" detergent feeling rather good about myself and the fact I'm saving the planet then I leave the kitchen to do some other stuff when I walk back into the kitchen I notice a small lake on the floor! Hey, at least it's phosphate free! THEN I read the bottle and it says according to the hardness or softness of your water the amounts you use will vary. I've never really thought of water as being hard or soft...should it not just be fill the two holders and call it a day? Good Lord, here I am trying to save the planet and going to need flood insurance to do so. I'm over it!
Til next time take care,
Alison
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment